Have you thought about starting a virtual CPA firm? Ever wished you could work with an expert to help you get started? Well, in this workshop, facilitated by Josh Lance (who operates his own successful virtual CPA firm) you’ll have the opportunity to do just that! Josh will help you build out the technology and business plan for your own virtual CPA firm!
Josh Lance, Managing Director of Lance CPA Group, will walk you through the characteristics of a virtual CPA firm (and how they differ from a traditional firm model), identify the tools and technology required in a virtual firm, and spend time helping you build out the business model for your virtual firm. He’ll wrap up the day with a special “virtual” panel discussion with other virtual firm owners.
Even if you’re not quite ready to go fully virtual, this workshop will provide you with the knowledge to help you operate with a virtual firm mindset!
In this workshop, you will:
- Review the characteristics of a virtual firm.
- Discuss how virtual firms need to operate differently to succeed.
- Identify and describe your “why” for building out your own virtual firm.
- Identify typical hardware and software components that makeup a virtual firm “tech stack”
- With guidance from the facilitator, complete your own virtual firm business model canvas.
- Participate in an “ask the expert” panel with other virtual firm owners (done virtually)